What's on the menu?

Channa served with a side of bhatura

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Good Sense

A few random things for right now...

1) I was at the Harris Teeter the other day, saw one of the employees' nametags and the guy's name was Umang...that made me think of THE UMANG and of course that made me smile.

2) How did the song "My Humps" get a Grammy nomination? I just don't get it.

3) a. How ridiculous is healthcare in America? b. How many hoops does one have to go through to get an Rx filled? It seems harder WITH prescription coverage. Insane. c. Perhaps I should form my thoughts on this and blog about it (hark! what an idea!).

4) NC and I are going SNOWBOARDING next weekend - never been before - I plan on getting hella bruised, but it will be tons of fun, I'm sure.

5) MA is back in the states. Now we can pick back up where we left off (i.e. regular e-mails) you never realize how central a person is until you don't have them around. It's always nice just to have someone to go to for advice/guidance on the little things, but in the end, sometimes it's the little things that matter the most. Lesson learned, don't take ANYTHING or ANYONE for granted.

------
Never been happier. Seriously. Never in my life have I been happier than I am right now.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger ma said…

    Love you too! Can't wait till NYE!

     
  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger archana said…

    i'm going to try snowboarding too! we should report back, swap stories on the potential debauchery :)

     
  • At 1:31 AM, Blogger MRK said…

    I suggest getting into the routine of falling on your butt rather than your knees when you start snowboarding. It will make the experience much less painful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home