What's on the menu?

Channa served with a side of bhatura

Friday, November 10, 2006

Frankie Say Relax

I was re-reading some of my prior posts and I most certainly sound cynical, don't I? I guess it's healthy to have *some* of that going on.

Lately, I've been in a completely different frame of mind. I think normal folks call it "relaxed." I can't remember a time when I wasn't on edge about something - in school there were always finals, papers due, and various other projects. When I first entered the working world, I had to make not only a good impression, but the BEST impression. This required me to constantly bring my A-game, no less. Make no mistake - I still have my A-game, it's just I'm in a point in my career where I've actually proven my abilities to those who need to see them. It's a good place that I'm in right now. I'm getting used to not worrying about everything so much - and it's not that I don't care, it's just the realization that worrying doesn't accomplish anything. Of course, I've heard this from so many people over the past several years...I'm glad I finally decided to listen.

----------------
There are people in the world that make you smile so much it makes your face hurt. Thnx, NC. Have a Ukulele :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home