What's on the menu?

Channa served with a side of bhatura

Thursday, August 31, 2006

On Vegas Time

Recovering from a fun weekend is hard. Recovering from a fun weekend in Vegas is even harder. It was marvelous - I enjoyed every second with my dear friends celebrating three fantastically wonderful people's birthdays (CS, CS's little bro, and AB's sister). My one hope is that the birthday girls (and boy) enjoyed how they rang in their new birth years. New birth years are significant to me and I think everyone should get to spend it with those that they love.

Anyway, back on topic. This trip consisted of a lot of firsts for me. It was my first time in Vegas as an adult, it was my first limo ride, it was my first Cirque du Soleil show, and it was my first time gambling. I also got the opportunity to meet some awesome people. These people will be (actually already are) major players in CS's life. It was neat for me to acutally meet those folks that I had only heard about. It's always nice to put a face/personality with a name.

There were parts that I didn't love so much - like the airport situation, but BECAUSE of the airport situation I got to spend more time with my friends, so I can't hate too much. Another thing I'm not loving is that I'm still on "Vegas Time"...it's not even West Coast time. There was very little sleep to be had during this trip, but as AB says "we didn't come to sleep." We came to party. And we did just that.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Priya said…

    Did you slap an ass or two while you were there?
    -p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home