What's on the menu?

Channa served with a side of bhatura

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Seven! (for Ranju)

Ok, here we go.

7 Things I Plan to Do Before I Die:

1) Own a home
2) Run a 10K
3) Explore Africa
4) Be the CEO of the Organization that currently employs me
5) Sew a quilt by hand
6) Raise some kids
7) Design my own line of jewelry

7 Things I Can Do Well:

1) Dance
2) Listen
3) Take pictures
4) Multi-task
5) Bake
6) Give advice
7) Write speeches

7 Things I Can Not Do:

1) Sing
2) Swim laps without having to stop (I can't do the turn under water)
3) Sleep in late
4) Draw
5) Reach the top shelf of my cabinet/closet without a stool or ladder
6) Sit for prolonged periods of time
7) Throw a frisbee well

7 Words To Describe Me

1) Loyal
2) Cute
3) Sweet
4) Crazy
5) Loving
6) Obsessive
7) Compulsive

7 Things That Attract Me To Another Person

1) SMILE.
2) Punctuality
3) Sense of humor
4) People who are true to themselves
5) Adventurous spirit
6) Ambition
7) People who can talk about anything

7 Things I Say Most Often

1) AAAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!
2) You know?
3) Seriously.
4) Jesus.*
5) What up, yo?
6) Good times. Good times.
7) Freak of Nature.
*sorry if this is offensive.

7 People I Want To Do This

1) Mom
2) Jay
3) Chai
4) deep
5) Mahanth
6) You
7) Your mama.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger Chai said…

    i did this a few months back. ill look for the link and post here. thanks for tagging me.

    my stomach will be empty for your loving tomorrow evening. yeah!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home