What's on the menu?

Channa served with a side of bhatura

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Even winning the lottery...

wouldn't top how I'm feeling right now. A dear friend of mine is now cancer-free. CANCER-FREE. And I'm overwhelmed with emotion. I'm so happy. So, so very happy. Nothing can top this feeling. I must say, she continues to amaze me every single day. Her spirit, her courage, her confidence, her "ass kicking the cancer-ness." I knew she'd come out on top. I just knew it. Here's to you, my love, my dear AB!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger archana said…

    THANKS mayapai! i too am revelling in the "cancerfree-ness" of it all. thanks as well to you and your family for your constant cheerleading...

    and NOW, we do it up for REAL IN THE VEGAS! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home