What's on the menu?

Channa served with a side of bhatura

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Stir Crazy

I can't sit still to save my life. It's got to be some sort of disorder. I finally move to a place that has everything I ever wanted and still I have to be jet setting. The next 5 months are going to be crazy with travel (Nashville, Miami/FL Keys, Chicago, SF, Vancouver/Whistler, LA) , but I suppose I wouldn't have it any other way. The great thing is that NC can't sit still either, so I have a travel partner now - awesome! On top of this, we have decided not to do birthday presents, rather birthday vacations. I like it. I believe for my birthday, we will go on a snowboarding trip. We went boarding in Western Maryland a couple weekends ago. I am damn good. Well, strike that, but I'm getting a lot better. I spend more time up on the board than I do on my rear, so that's always positive.

Otherwise, not much going on here. Just plugging away. I've been in DC for almost a year now and I still absolutely love it. It's the perfect fit. Now if I could just stay here one weekend and explore...
----------
Good news - MA got a fatty job in SF, so she's going to be moving to a place where I would actually go visit her (no disrespect to Bloomington, of course). I'm so proud of her.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger ma said…

    THANKS. Bloomington is not THAT bad...

     
  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger archana said…

    i enjoy the travel bug in you. you might as well exploit it while you're young and too-many-serious-committments-at-home-free!!

    i guess i will see you in a couple of months? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home