What's on the menu?

Channa served with a side of bhatura

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Tag, I'm it

Got tagged by MA and Priya, so here goes nothin':

Three things that scare me:
1. Clowns
2. Walking alone at night
3. Gnomes

Three people who make me laugh:
1. Ranjit
2. Mom
3. Perez Hilton

Three things I love:
1. Family
2. NC (boyfriend, not to be interpreted as North Carolina)
3. Dark Chocolate

Three things I hate:
1. People who park in handicapped spaces when they aren't handicapped (they just use the tag)
2. Seeing someone hit their kid
3. Orange Line on the Metro

Three things I don't understand:
1. Blind faith
2. Consultant Language (how much can you actually "leverage" something?)
3. Why periodically there will be bubbles that come from the bottom of my washing machine - the maintenance guy can't explain it either (but it's TONS of fun to play in)

Three things on my desk:
1. Blackberry
2. Television
3. Framed photos

Three things I'm doing right now:
1. Working on a communications plan
2. Fidgeting
3. Thinking about food

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Raise kids
2. See Africa
3. Run a 10K

Three things I can do:
1. Mutli-task
2. Bake
3. Write

Three things you should listen to:
1. Your mother
2. Your gut
3. Music that inspires you

Three things you should never listen to:
1. Drunk people
2. The cry of a newborn baby that is addicted to crack (b/c the mom used crack while pregnant)
3. The Weather-person

Three things I'd like to learn:
1. Ballroom Dancing - all types
2. How to cross country ski
3. How to speak Hindi

Three favorite foods:
1. Mom's Konkani Cooking
2. Thai - Drunken Noodles and Penang, especially
3. Italian

Three beverages I drink regularly:
1. Water
2. Tea
3. White Wine

Three TV shows/Books I watched/read as a kid:
1. Sesame Street
2. The Berenstain Bears
3. Mister Rodgers' Neighborhood

Three people I am tagging...
I think most everyone I know has been tagged already, but if Arches hasn't, I'd like to see her responses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home