What's on the menu?

Channa served with a side of bhatura

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

WHAT?!?

I was walking out of the metro and I saw a guy sneeze. Into the air. That's right, just into the air. Not covering his mouth, sneezing into his elbow or anything else. I'm repulsed and amused that someone could be so inconsiderate as to share his germs with the rest of the population that rides the metro. The fact that generally you can feel a sneeze coming leads me to believe that he did this on purpose. As if to say, "screw you, metro riders, and here, have some sickness."

Let flu season begin...

2 Comments:

  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger archana said…

    Amen.

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Ranjit said…

    I went to dinner with my friend and her friend. Her friend sat across from me and coughed roughly every 30 seconds (like those little 1 cough coughs), without covering her mouth. Considering my food was sitting in the middle of us, I couldn't even stomach eating more than half of it and had them pack it up in the middle of our meal because of it. I also had my hand over my glass of water the entire time. I think I would have been more comfortable if there was a live lizard or insect on the table.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home