What's on the menu?

Channa served with a side of bhatura

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Happy Day!

I'm an aunt! Ok, not *technically* yet, but who has time for semantics?

My future brother and sister-in-law had a precious baby boy on Saturday. I'm overjoyed. As an only child, one of my fears was that I wouldn't ever get to be an aunt to anyone. My mom's sisters and my dad's sister have played a tremendous role in my life. It's time to give that kind of love and care back. I guess it helps that they all have boys and not girls, so that could have been the reason for them spoiling me rotten, but regardless I have always been very close to them.

Anyway, I'm uber-excited and I can't wait to hold the little one!!

-------------
He's got a hand-made blanket from his aunt MKP. And my cousin and his wife are expecting twins, so I just finished two more blankets. Now it's time to start knitting Christmas presents (scarves, etc...), so that's what I'll be up to for the next few months. Good times!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Sheets said…

    Congrats! MKP, can you post pics of your masterpieces?!?! That's such a great gift to give!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home